Monday, April 5, 2010

MUSIC OR SLEEP

I am sure most of you have never thought to ask yourself this question but tonight I posed this question to myself; the same question I ask myself many nights , Music or Sleep.Every minute wasted can't be regained and when you think your working hard there is someone working ten times harder than you. I wish to work harder than any hard worker but being a full time college student and being a musician wanting to spend 24/7 doing music, doesn't always go according to plan. Sometimes it's impossible to get the best of both worlds but thats what I'm after. I believe with perseverance and determination I will attain everything the only cost I have to pay is time and that is what I'm doing now....As for the answer to the question I think its my time to sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY FALLEN SOLDIER

MY FALLEN SOLDIER
CARLTON KYMANI GRANT SLEEP WITH ANGELS BRO