Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tribute to Carlton Kymani Grant By Lmrpro



They say “Blood is thicker than water” meaning that the bonds of family are stronger than the bonds between friends but you were living proof that this was not so. You can choose your friends but you can’t choose your family but I wish I could. You were the closest thing I ever had to a brother. You were there with me through it all since the first day of Jamaica College. Destruction of the flesh is not the ending to life. He is not dead because his spirit lives within me two souls one vessel. Sleep with Angel’s bro may your spirit rest in eternal peace. Wherever you are just save me some room because I will be there with you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY FALLEN SOLDIER

MY FALLEN SOLDIER
CARLTON KYMANI GRANT SLEEP WITH ANGELS BRO